Rethinking Data Strategies to Drive Business Success
DCU Ryan Academy is the Leinster Partner on the "ALL ISLAND INNOVATION PROGRAMME 2018", funded by InterTradeIreland - who is ITI. The programme aims to facilitate engagement between the thought leaders of regional industry and international experts on innovation. This will be done through a series of regional, national and international seminars, master classes and events.
What are we doing?
On October 10th; DCU Ryan Academy have organised a Digital Marketing Seminar and Masterclass on best practices with Professor Theo Lynn, Professor of Digital Business at DCU Business School. We invite you to attend the Seminar at 2.00 pm. This will be followed by a Master Class at 4pm for 25 people only , places are limited to those who book on a "first come, first served" basis, details of which are below:
What will you learn at the Seminar?
- You learn about the need for SMEs and marketers to develop data strategies that drive business success.
- Discuss how the customer journey is evolving and the implications of preference-driven data for marketing.
- Look at what metrics matter for managing digital marketing both from a B2B and B2C perspective.
- Actionable insights for innovating around your customer journey and managing your internal digital marketing and agencies.
What will the Master Class Cover?
- The master class will be interactive, you will work with the facilitation team to analyse and identify opportunities to optimise your web presence.
- You will focus on website usability and customer experience, search engine optimisation, and customer acquisition benchmarking.
- If you wish to have preliminary analysis completed by the DCU team in advance of the master class, you will be required to register "first come first served basis" and complete the information request form by Wednesday 3rd October. This will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed.
Parking: DCU Multi-Storey Car Park
Networking: Refreshments and Networking available on arrival.
Audience: SME community; business owners, SME Managers across all sectors.
Cost to attend: "Just your time" - NO CHARGE.
CLICK HERE to contact Maura Jones to book your place for the Master Class ONLY at 4pm.