The 1st Quarterly Symposium on Data Centres
Ireland is home to one of the largest data centre clusters in Europe. The rapid growth in the adoption of cloud, fog and edge computing is supercharging demand for data centre capacity,
On 16 January 2018, IC4, in collaboration with Host in Ireland and the CloudLightning project, will be holding the first symposium in a series of quarterly events on data centres. It will feature talks on legal, policy, business and technical issues and opportunities relating to the operation and design of data centres.
The programme for the event will begin with a networking breakfast at
Speakers on the day include:
- Shane Nolan (SVP Technology, Consumer & Business Services, IDA Ireland)
- Barry Lowry (Irish Government CIO)
Sandars(Sales Director EMEA, Uptime Institute)
- Jack Nagle (Head of Business Development, IC4)
- Prof. John Morrison (UCC)
- Garry Connolly (Founder and President, Host in Ireland)
- Maurice Mortell (Managing Director for Ireland and Emerging Markets, Equinix)
The event will take place on Tuesday the 16th January 2018 from 09.00-13.00.